Friday, December 7, 2007

Simple Plan: 12.2.2008!!

So, Simple Plan's new album cover just got released on SP.com today! All I'm gonna say is, that it looks goddamn AWESOME. =]
And, I've probably been over-analyzing this wayy too much. LOL! I can't stop looking at it!! But then again, if you were studying semiotics like me this semester, you'd probably do the same thing. Farrrrk. I need a holiday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I quiite like the concept of it. It's like they've just overcome troubles in life, and altho the world seems to be a worser place, it's not. And Simple Plan will still come out better than ever, on their upcoming record. They're still the same guys as they were when they released their first record, they're just older, more mature, and have definitely grown as musicians!!

Urgh. Semiotics are killing my life. LOL!
So, there's my two cents worth.

It's an amazing album cover isn't it?!

1 comment:

alexender11 said...

yeah this cover is so much better than their final/official cover which is kinda plain. maybe they just want it to be simple.